What is the minimum order I can place on Route29.com?
- Route 29 fulfills orders by the case. One case is the minimum quantity you must order.
Can single units be ordered?
- At this time we do not sell items individually.
How will I pay for my order?
- All product and shipping costs must be paid at the time of ordering by a valid Visa, Mastercard or Discover.
Can I pay by check or money order?
- We do not accept checks or money orders.
Can I order by phone?
- Currently all orders are transmitted electronically via Route29.com.
- For further information about selling Route 29 products or for a distributor near you contact us.
Can my order be shipped internationally?
- At this time we only ship within the continental United States.
How will my order be shipped?
- We ship UPS from Minneapolis, MN. Overnight, 2nd and 3rd day shipping is available at an additional cost.
How do I check the status of my order?
- You can use the UPS tracking number that is emailed to you once the order ships. Or you can login to your Route 29 account and check the order status.
- Some products contain Belgian chocolate. We ship from Minnesota so at times it can be too hot to safely ship chocolate without it melting (usually April to September).
- During those times we will automatically add extra packaging, icepacks and overnight shipment on these items to ensure your order arrives in great condition.
- The prices listed online are updated regularly; however, prices remain subject to change without notice.
- Misprints in the catalog and website remain subject to correction.